Company: Ageatia Global Solutions
Posted on: May 10, 2022
- Accounts Payable
- This is 100% in Racine at Racine West location
- Must have SAP Experience along with Accounts Payable
- The function of this position is to manage exceptions in the
invoice processing process, when additional investigation is needed
to resolve issues preventing payment.
- This includes work in MaxPost, SAP workflow, EDI and related
- Must continuously work with individuals both within and outside
of AP (Suppliers, Receiving, Purchasing, Finance, etc.) to solve
problems and identify actions needed to resolve issues. Will also
support more basic invoice processing when invoice volumes are
high. Essential responsibilities:
- Review invoice information in SAP and complete invoice
processing timely and accurately.
- Locate Purchase Order and Receipt information in the system and
make an accurate match to invoices being processed.
- Exercise good judgment when selecting receipts for matching or
when moving invoices to workflow or MaxPost for processing.
- Investigate exceptions that prevent invoices from being
processed, including missing receipts, missing purchase
- The employee in this position must process an acceptable amount
of accurate invoices each week.
- The employee in this position must identify and communicate
patterns of invoicing, purchase order, and receipt issues so
corrective actions can be taken to prevent future issues from
Keywords: Ageatia Global Solutions, Racine , Assoc Accounting, Accounting, Auditing , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!