Executive Administrative Assistant
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Executive Administrative Assistant Corporate Headquarters12575
Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Not your average office job!
Uline is looking for an experienced Executive Administrative
Assistant to support the company's President. Join our Executive
Operations team which keeps us on track by analyzing company
performance, reporting findings and making recommendations to Uline
leadership. Better together than apart. This position is on-site,
and we are looking for good people who share our passion. Position
- Provide executive support to Uline's President including daily
correspondence / reporting, organizing and maintaining files as
well as other administrative duties.
- Run reports and queries from multiple applications.
- Generate correspondence from notes or verbal
- Research, gather data, compile reports and make recommendations
based upon findings.
- Provide backup support to other department administrators as
needed. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7+ years of administrative experience supporting C-level
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline. jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Racine , Executive Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!