Marketing Administration Specialist
Posted on: June 18, 2022
**TTEC is seeking a Marketing Administration Specialist to join
our Marketing team.**
We are reinventing the customer experience industry and we need
your help. TTEC is a leading global provider of technology-enabled
customer experience services. We are on a mission to make it easier
for customers to do business with companies and we need a talented
copywriter to help us tell our story.
**TTEC is searching for a Marketing Administration Specialist to
support a C-level Marketing executive and his team.** This role is
a two to three-year accelerator program featuring intensive
training -and mentorship, exposure to several functional areas of
marketing, transformational project development, and engagement
within sales, marketing and operations. This role will perform
advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative support such
as managing calendars, booking and accepting meetings; attending
meetings, taking notes and following up with stakeholders about
action items; manage domestic and international travel itineraries;
prepare expense reports; managing some system approvals; assisting
with reports and scorecards. Additionally, this role will rotate
into each of the functional marketing areas working on strategic
initiatives and projects to help The Admin Manager must possess
high level of attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and
flexibility to a fast-paced deadline driven organization. This
individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to
represent the executive with professional courtesy and acumen, and
deliver flawless work output.
**As a -selected -member of the -Marketing team, you'll
- Clear career pathing leading to advancement
- Exposure to executive leadership, global colleagues and real
- Learning and development opportunities from intensive training to
coaching and mentorship programs
- Rotation within several different functional departments of
- Ownership over key projects and initiatives
- In-depth experience that allows for a real understanding of every
aspect of our business
**What you'll be doing:**
Do you have a curious mindset? -Are you an -energetic, focused
-person who is constantly seeking to improve processes and
experiences? -In this role, you'll dig into all aspects of our
business and implement business innovations. Highly motivated? This
is an opportunity to meet with executive leadership to share
results from your key projects and initiatives. Love learning?
You'll be building on your learning -throughout the lifecycle of
the program -as you rotate and engage across business groups.
**Duties and Responsibilities:**
- Collaborate on strategic initiatives, owning assigned tasks and
work streams for strategy, design and execution.
- Provide read out and status to assigned marketing leadership on
- Work in functional areas of marketing to learn various marketing
disciplines and methodologies.
- This role will make an impact -and -help -TTEC stay ahead by
implementing business innovations and pushing our ability to
- Manage and coordinate daily schedules, meetings (internal &
external), arrange all phases of travel for one or more vice
- Drive meeting planning and preparation work, i.e., drafting
agendas, minutes, and information on meetings.
- Prepare executive correspondence; communicate extensively
utilizing a variety of technology.
- Prepares draft documents/reports/correspondence for signature
- Design and develop spreadsheets, forms, and presentations,
maintain divisional organization charts as directed
- Plans and schedules all travel based on company travel policies
(Domestic and International)
- Other duties as requested or assigned
Keywords: TTEC, Racine , Marketing Administration Specialist, Advertising , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!