Creative Project Assistant
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Creative Project AssistantCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Uline's Creative department is a
powerhouse of over 150 team members who execute our visuals on
tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with
excitement and hard work. Better together than apart. This position
is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our
passion. Position Responsibilities
- Proof all print and web materials for proper spelling,
punctuation and color accuracy. This includes catalogs, pamphlets,
stuffers, advertising and promotional material, as well as our
- Learn catalog scheduling, trafficking with fast deadlines and
managing our marketing mail plan materials.
- Independently ensure projects remain on schedule from start to
- Work cross-functionally with other teams, including Design,
Photo, Merchandising and Circulation.
- Maintain, update and purge files. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective organizational and time-management skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Understanding of the print production process a plus. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline. jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Racine , Creative Project Assistant, Advertising , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!