Marketing Manager - Private Label
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Marketing Manager - Private LabelCorporate Headquarters12575
Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Uline's Creative department
is a powerhouse of over 150 team members who execute our visuals on
tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with
excitement and collaboration. Better together than apart. This
position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share
our passion. Position Responsibilities
- Oversee Uline's brand implementation on private label
- Manage private label team associates and assist with
supervising brand designers.
- Coordinate with product managers on project specifications for
product, packaging and label design.
- Establish strong relationships with domestic and international
- Manage the maintenance, reporting, and auditing of private
label product data.
- Collaborate with and obtain artwork approvals from senior
leaders including Uline's President.
- Negotiate and implement approved pricing for private label
- Proofread artwork, instruction sheets and parts diagrams.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing or product / project
- Packaging, material handling or office supply experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; knowledge of Access,
AS400 or database experience.
- Requires travel to Uline's branch and international locations.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline. jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Racine , Marketing Manager - Private Label, Advertising , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!