Senior Test Engineer
Company: Badger Meter Inc
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Are you looking to join a dynamic team where you have the
autonomy and challenge that lets you learn and grow your career?
Are you energized when you know that your contributions matter and
make a difference in business success? If yes, then Badger Meter
may be a great place for you!
-- For more than 115 years, Badger Meter has provided strong,
stable financial growth, in turn providing employees with the
opportunity to build long, successful careers. As a leading
manufacturer of flow measurement technology, Badger Meter offers
many opportunities to measure what matters in protecting the
world's water and other precious resources. Our company is large
enough to continually drive market innovation, all while we
maintain a collaborative and flexible working atmosphere.
What You Will Contribute:
-- Badger Meter is adding a Senior Test Engineer in our Racine
Location. The Senior Test Engineer provides complete automated test
solutions and support for Badger Meter products. This is an
excellent opportunity to join our growing Global Test Engineering
team, dedicated to developing and deploying world class
manufacturing test solutions. Main Job Duties:
- Design, documentation, fabrication, and validation of automated
electronic test equipment hardware
- Develop test software within the Badger Meter software
- NPD (New Product Development) - Perform as the lead test
- Provide DFT (Design for testability) inputs on new product
- Ensures company procedures are followed (self and mentees)
- Develops or provide input to schedules and budgets
- Sustaining engineering - Provides support of existing test
- Acts as a mentor to other test engineers
- Manages engineering change processes related to test
- Directly interface to project management and be responsible for
meeting schedules and budgets for projects Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor of science in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Science, or related degree
- 7+ years designing hardware and software for automated test
- Experience in the electrical design of test equipment utilizing
various ATE (Automate Test Equipment) instruments, including DMM's,
signal analyzers, DAQ, Oscilloscopes, etc
- Software development background applied to test engineering and
- Experience with at least one CAD application for creating
electrical schematics and Bill of Materials for documenting
- Basic wiring and solder skills
- Must be able to read and interpret electrical schematics of
- Must be willing to travel 10% Globally Preferred
- Experience using NI LabView and NI TestStand highly desired.
Experience in other software development environments.
- Experience in PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) functional
test fixtures and methods
- Experience with SPC (Statistical process control) methods and
tools for analyzing data
- Experience in applying and programming PLC's
- Experience in RF and cellular testing is a plus Equal
opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless
of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status.
Applicants can learn more about their rights regarding equal
opportunity in employment by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law"
poster and the "EEO is the Law" poster supplement at
Posted 27 Days Ago Full time 1356 About Us Helping protect the
world's most precious resources, Badger Meter is a market leader in
flow measurement technology with a long history of strong, stable
growth. Badger Meter serves water utilities, municipalities, and
commercial and industrial customers worldwide. Measuring water,
oil, chemicals and other fluids, Badger Meter products are known
for accuracy, long-lasting durability, and for providing valuable
and timely measurement data. Just as Every Drop Counts to our
customers, every employee counts to Badger Meter. This is an
environment where your career can grow and flourish, and where you
will make a difference.
Keywords: Badger Meter Inc, Racine , Senior Test Engineer, Engineering , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!