Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: January 17, 2023
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company.
Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on
Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides
the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that
enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland
Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture applications from
machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance
them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a
full lineup of construction products that make the industry more
productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH
Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues
to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success,
driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global
company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse
and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow,
and build, a better world.
- Work with continuous improvement plant
support to coordinate kaizen projects. This includes project
selection, justification, planning, training, execution, and
- Logistics parts flow improvement through use of Value Stream
- Parts presentation improvement through innovative JIT delivery
and minimal material handling.
- Reviews production schedules, engineering specifications,
process flows, and other information to understand the methods and
activities in distribution operations.
- Analyzes the process and design to maximize efficiency.
- Manages quality control procedures to resolve production
problems, minimize cost and increase accuracy.
- Optimizes current distribution processes within order
fulfillment by developing and implementing improved procedures,
systems, and equipment.
- Develops cost/benefit analyses and financial models to support
the capital requirements and alternative selections to existing
- Executes Lean transformation projects, driving the adoption of
Six Sigma, Lean, and other performance improvement
- Develops equipment requirements to improve production and
- Develops and maintain labor standards and the productivity
- Develops and maintain engineered labor standards and
productivity monitoring systems.
- Develops product-slotting and space-utilization strategies and
- Develops and writes Standard Work Instructions.
- Assists with productivity improvement projects, including the
development and execution of plans to support additional production
lines or increased work volume, addressing equipment, systems, and
- Supports new product introductions
- Researches ergonomic and safety issues in order to recommend
- Provides technical support to the Maintenance, Operations, and
I.T. departments within the facilities.The annual salary for this
position is $88,000-127,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be
based on various factors, such as skill, experience and
qualification for the role.)
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in Engineering plus 4 or more
years of engineering experience
- Prefer previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- High school diploma/GED plus 8 or more years of engineering
experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degreeThe
ideal candidate will have:
- Broad knowledge of line scheduling, rates of production,
machines, tooling, set-ups, unit variations, orders and speeds of
operation, capacities, sheets, blueprints, alternative
- Adept at IT systems and Microsoft Office products - Access,
Power Point, Excel, Word, Visio and Project.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more
about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster
and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify
and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9
information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
You can view additional information here. If you need reasonable
accommodation with the application process, please contact us at
email@example.com. Read about our company's commitment
to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality,
place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or
any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Racine , Industrial Engineer, Engineering , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!