Quality Engineer II
Company: Emonics, LLC
Posted on: January 17, 2023
- Performs activities related to quality including planning and
implementation of the company quality management program.
- Develops and implements programs to establish and maintain
quality standards of existing products and services, as well as
developing programs to focus employees on quality
- Conducts quality control (QC) inspections on products,
materials, components, parts, etc., at various stages of the
production process to ensure compliance with established quality
and reliability standards.
- Captures and analyzes statistical data from processes to either
confirm compliance with established standards or identify
deviations from standards.
- Develops, assures, and maintains the quality of products and
processes, including standard procedures (e.g., ISO 9001:2000, ISO
14000 family of standards), quality audits/review, Taguchi methods,
process reengineering, etc.
- Develops policies, procedures, and methods to evaluate and
improve the quality of products, materials, components and/or
- Recommends new or enhanced methods, procedures, and
- Lead and/or assists with World Class/Lean Manufacturing
assignments and presentations.
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Racine , Quality Engineer II, Engineering , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!