Company: Modine Manufacturing Company
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Position supports Modine relationship with designated
customer(s) and assists in formulation of annual and long term
business plans for company.MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Supporting customer relationship(s) with existing customer
base; including the facilitation of technical, operations and
administrative resources within Modine to support customer
- Maintaining and achieving profitability levels on existing/new
business consistent with company targets, and raising awareness to
roadblocks to meeting such targets
- Providing key customer input to be used in
establishing/updating annual and long term business plans
(Operating Plan, Capital Plan, Sales Forecast, etc.)REQUIRED
- Minimum 4 year Bachelor degree (engineering or business
- 2 years minimum experience in business development, program
management, sales/marketing or engineering
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and written communication
- Must be organized and able to prioritize many functions
- Must be PC literate and able to use MS products (Excel,
PowerPoint, Word, Project, etc.; SAP experience is a plus)KEY
- Promote awareness of existing and upcoming Modine
capabilities/offerings with customer base through periodic product
offering and global footprint updates.
- Build upon understanding of competitors' position in key
markets (product offering, global presence, pricing level).
- Obtain customer input to be used as guidance for the annual and
5 year sales forecasts. Feed volume, pricing, and capital spending
input into these annual and long term plans.
- Communicate customer expectations to the appropriate audience
within the company (new Payment Terms, Terms and Conditions,
Delivery Windows, "Cost of Poor Quality", etc).
- Build org charts for key customers and establish contacts list
and suggested cadence and forum for regular interaction with
appropriate customer contacts.
- Initiate program PMP activity including kick-off Gate 0 process
upon receipt of customer RFQ and oversee new projects through Gate
- Work closely with engineering (Manufacturing, Application, and
Product) to ensure prime path product selections are in line with
Modine global product strategies.
- Identify product offering and/or competitive cost deficiencies
that may result in barriers to growth with current strategic
customers or pursuit customers/markets.
- Prepare and submit customer quotations for new programs, and
for changes/updates to existing programs (such as may be required
based on design changes, market updates, currency adjustment,
- Utilize the Global Quote Response System (GQRS) for all quoting
activity and complete post-quote assessments in GQRS to support
management tracking of business wins/losses, and reasons why.
- Support price realization activities aimed at bringing product
pricing in line with target profitability levels. Such activities
may pertain to serial production models and/or new and legacy
- Assist Credit Department through direct customer contact to
bring resolution to outstanding payment issues in effort to improve
- Assist Operations group with matters pertaining to customer
delivery performance and/or customer quality.
- Assist in managing Modine warranty exposure through warranty
negotiations with customers and/or establishment of applicable
formal warranty agreements.MISCELLANEOUS:
- Regular travel is required and in certain cases may include
- Flexibility in working hours to meet deadlines may be needed,
including early morning or late evening work hours to support
programs in other regions.
- Will abide by corporate dress code in office and exude
professional appearance and behavior both in the office setting and
during travel as a representative of the company.Modine is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and Welcomes all Qualified
Applicants!EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/DisabilityModine provides a
competitive benefit package, including paid vacation, sick leave,
401(k), health, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending
benefits, tuition reimbursement, Health Savings Account, and much
Keywords: Modine Manufacturing Company, Racine , Account Manager, Executive , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!