Space and Capacity Planning Manager
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Space and Capacity Planning ManagerKenosha Branch12355 Uline
Way, Kenosha, WI 53144Uline: Where hard work and hustle are valued
and rewarded.Position Responsibilities -
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Uline's velocity / supply
chain team area.
- Work with the Director of Operations, Warehouse Operations
Manager and others to determine product storage standards.
- Develop, communicate and monitor product storage standards with
each Uline facility.
- Assign and maintain velocity / storage codes for all
- Retain and motivate staff to ensure optimum utilization of the
department and the highest levels of service.
- Audit Branch velocity slotting procedures through on the floor
observations and reporting.
- Identify, recommend and follow up on improvements and
- Work with various departments including Marketing, Purchasing
and Inventory Control to ensure product information relative to
product storage, inventory levels and handling is maintained in a
consistent manner.Minimum Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years distribution / supply chain experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Excel and Word.
- Hands-on management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and the ability to multi-task.Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.About Uline -Uline is
North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and
packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for
incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our
huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12
locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as
a -drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment -hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks! - Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Racine , Space and Capacity Planning Manager, Executive , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!