Company: Winter Services LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job DescriptionWinter Services LLC, headquartered in West Allis,
WI is a commercial snow and ice removal company that operates in
Madison, Milwaukee, Racine, and Kenosha. We offer snow and ice
removal services in those areas to a wide range of customers. We
are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our growing team
to help better service our clients.Operations Managers are
responsible for overseeing and managing the snow and ice removal
services to our clients in their district throughout the whole
year.Major Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to adjust work schedule during the snow season as
- Maintain communication with our customers and resolve any
complaints or issues in a timely manner to ensure 100% customer
- Oversee all seasonal staff workers to ensure that all contracts
are being fulfilled in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Lead your district(s) and partner with other Operations
Manager(s) and District Manager(s) to work and develop as a
- Develop all pre, post, and in-season operations plans for your
- Manage property inspection process.
- Partner with the District Manager on a regular basis to review
assignment of crews and the efficiency of those assignments.
- Develop salt and walk routes for your district.
- Ensure all safety policies are being enforced and met by all
crews and operations staff.Requirements:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of operations and management
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently and in
- Bachelors Degree is preferred but not required.
- Must have knowledge or experience working with Microsoft
- Possess effective communication skills.
- Must be well organized and be able to manage multiple
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Previous snow and ice removal experience is not required but is
- Be available all snow season and must be able to work long
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and be capable of carrying up
- Must be able to work in and be exposed to different weather
conditions such as but not limited to freezing temperatures.
- Must be able to be at work different hours of the day during
snow events.Winter Services is an EEO/Disability/Veteran employer.
Winter Services offers a competitive compensation plan that
includes 401(k) match, health, dental, vision, and life insurance
as well as short-term disability.Company DescriptionWinter
Services, LLC is a full-service snow removal and management
company. We service facilities and businesses throughout Wisconsin,
Illinois and the Midwest. With a fleet of high-tech snow removal
equipment and total dedication to customer satisfaction, our team
of snow management experts are one of the best in commercial snow
Keywords: Winter Services LLC, Racine , Operations Manager, Executive , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!