Associate Product Manager - Legacy Product
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Associate Product Manager - Legacy Product
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company
dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and
construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New
Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation,
Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly
global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a
diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to
grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH,
STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members
deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more
productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably.
From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions,
digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless
technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for
customers around the world.
As the Associate Product Manager for legacy product you will have
the opportunity to manage a product deployed on tens of millions of
acres around the world. You will lead the continued improvement of
these products to serve customers around the world.
- Customer obsessed.
- Participate in product discovery efforts to identify customer
- Gather and analyze data to create technical product
- Assist with the creation of technical product roadmaps for
- Stay up to date with technical trends in the industry.
- Prepare various documents and report as needed.
- Demonstrates support for company culture in their daily
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or
related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
- Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting
the quality management system in accordance with ISO
standards.Position Pays $83,000 to $120,000. This position is
eligible for the company bonus plan (Actual salaries will vary and
will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and
qualification for the role.)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business,
or related field.
- Minimum 2 years related experience required; or equivalent
combination of education and experience. Preferred Qualifications:
- Passion for agriculture and or precision agriculture
- Desire for career in product management.
- Previous technical experience
- Administrative skills. Must be very detail oriented.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Team Player who is self-motivated and has ability to work with
minimal supervision. Strong ability to collaborate with teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and
- Ability to travel 10%, up to 30% of time.CNH Industrial offers
a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and
preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs
to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical,
dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry
leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement
objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave,
flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid
leave for specific activities.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more
about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster
and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify
and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9
information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
You can view additional information here. If you need reasonable
accommodation with the application process, please call
1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Read about our company's commitment
to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality,
place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or
any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Racine , Associate Product Manager - Legacy Product, Executive , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!