Manufacturing Operations Manager
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Manufacturing Operations Manager
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company.
Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on
Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides
the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that
enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland
Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture applications from
machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance
them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a
full lineup of construction products that make the industry more
productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH
Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues
to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success,
driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global
company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse
and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow,
and build, a better world.
- To lead and maintain CNH Industrial
cultural beliefs of Customer First, Growing Together, One Team,
Making it Simple, and Being the Best.
- Overall responsibility for safety, quality, delivery, cost, and
people performance for the Manufacturing plant.
- To meet customer expectations by ensuring that quality programs
are followed to ensure quality parts and finished goods are
produced for the plant.
- Responsibility for the achievement of established efficiency
targets and when missing these targets to work with Area Managers
to develop and implement corrective action plans.
- As the leader of the Operations group to coordinate the
development and management of annual plans, budgets and key
- Achieve safety, quality, efficiency, and cost improvements
through the management of a continuous improvement program using
lean manufacturing principles.
- Responsible for ensuring positive employee relations of
employees within the guidelines of company policy and Collective
- To develop subordinates for future positions through coaching,
mentoring and training opportunities.
- Takes an active and leading role in the hiring, development,
planning, and performance management of Manufacturing
- Launching and sustaining of new and existing manufacturing
products and process.The salary range for this position is
$124,000-190,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on
various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or Engineering.
- 10 or more years of manufacturing experience.
- 5 or more years of leading people in a manufacturing
environment with at least 2 years leading other professional
employees. The ideal candidate will have:
- Multi-functional experience (Assembly, Machining, Quality,
Materials, and/or Engineering).
- Experience participating and leading Continuous Improvement
- Past experience in use of lean manufacturing concepts.
- Proven understanding of materials, tooling, machine tools, and
- Understanding of safety management programs and leading people
operating within these programs.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications such as
- The desire and ability to guide and develop employees
knowledge, skills and behaviors
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more
about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster
and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify
and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9
information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
You can view additional information here. If you need reasonable
accommodation with the application process, please call
1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at
email@example.com. Read about our company's commitment
to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality,
place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or
any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Racine , Manufacturing Operations Manager, Executive , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!