Senior Technical Product Manager - Value Telematics
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Senior Technical Product Manager - Value Telematics
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company
dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and
construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New
Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation,
Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly
global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a
diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to
grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH,
STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members
deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more
productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably.
From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions,
digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless
technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for
customers around the world.
As the Senior Product Manager for value telematics, you will play a
key role in connecting farming operations around the world. Through
the development of value devices you'll unlock the value of farm
- Lead product discovery efforts to
identify customer needs.
- Create and manage technical product roadmaps.
- Work with architecture, development teams, and project
management to control scope and enable Agile development
- Serve as product evangelist and subject matter expert.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to launch and support
- Keep internal teams informed of competitive information gained
regarding pricing, products, or general issues in the market.
- Initiate corrective actions as necessary as they relate to the
- Clear understanding of all product dependencies.
- May be responsible for multiple products.
- Support identification and engagement/negotiations with
external collaborative partners, including for new technology
access and manufacturing strategies/techniques.
- Lead assigned projects, with limited assistance.
- Displays outstanding contribution and impact.
- Work is stated in terms of objectives requiring planning and
- Innovative in nature, and contributes to new ideas.Position
Pays $124,000 to $190,000. This position is eligible for the
company bonus plan (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on
various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
- Minimum 7 years related experience required; or equivalent
combination of education and experience. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experienced product manager at a company with a progressive
product management culture.
- Demonstrated expertise in both discovery (finding new needs)
and delivery (working w/ engineering).
- Ideal experience working at a company specialized in fleet and
asset tracking including hardware devices and or fleet management
- Strong administrative skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management
- Ability to work at a fast pace efficiently.
- Contributes to the team in an above average manner.
- Capable of handling larger/key products, or specialized/target
- Has knowledge of the business side and contributes to strategic
decisions.CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not
only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide
the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits
package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life
insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting
your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid
parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for
self-development and paid leave for specific activities.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more
about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster
and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify
and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9
information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
You can view additional information here. If you need reasonable
accommodation with the application process, please call
1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at
email@example.com. Read about our company's commitment
to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality,
place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or
any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Racine , Senior Technical Product Manager - Value Telematics, Executive , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!