Group Technical Product Manager - Connectivity
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Group Technical Product Manager - Connectivity
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company
dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and
construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New
Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation,
Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly
global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a
diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to
grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH,
STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members
deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more
productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably.
From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions,
digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless
technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for
customers around the world.
- As the Group Product Manager for
Connectivity you will lead a team and own the product vision for
how our connected farm equipment improves the productivity of
famers around the world.
- Support all activities of the Product Management team. Provide
direction and leadership for all teams involved in the product
- Develop and execute budgets, strategic plans, policies,
procedures, and initiatives. Work with team to maintain
- Support strategy development for existing and new technology
platforms, including commercial planning and pricing.
- Support in the development of improved project and pipeline
forecasting and financial modeling to improve the efficiency of our
Engineering investments for growth.
- Support engagement/negotiations with external collaborative
partners including for new technology access and channel
- Lead strategy formulation and direct engagement with global
external 3rd Parties to enable growth.
- Support development of target funnel for acquisition strategy
and acceleration of acquisition target evaluation.
- Coordinate and communicate matters of mutual concern with
- Work with engineering to identifying key issues, assigning
corrective actions, and tracking quality performance.
- Lead or coordinate investigations regarding discrepancies, and
monitors results of corrective actions.
- Provide requested input and oversight to departmental
- Participate in industry events such as trade shows,
conferences, and other travel as required.
- Keep internal teams informed of competitive information gained
regarding pricing, products, or general issues in the market.
- Assure staffing requirements are met.
- Encourage team member growth and development.
- Administer annual team member performance reviews, goal
setting, and participate in salary planning.
- Maintain records on direct reports in relation to attendance
- Demonstrates support of company culture in their daily actions
and encourages their teams to do the same.
- May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or
related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
- Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting
the management system in accordance with ISO standards.Position
Pays $124,000 to $190,000. This position is eligible for the
company bonus plan (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on
various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related
- Minimum 8 years related experience required; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.Preferred Qualifications:
- Experienced product manager at a company with a progressive
product management culture.
- Demonstrated expertise in both discovery (finding new needs)
and delivery (working with engineering).
- Ideal experience with full stack connectivity - device
hardware, RF experience, network operator experience, embedded
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Sharp presentation skills.
- Proficient with a computer, including Microsoft Office
- Exceptional oral and written communications.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management
- Team player who is self-motivated, and has ability to work with
- Strong ability to collaborate with teams.
- Capability to coach, mentor, and empower team members to
- High level of patience and service.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to travel 50% of time.CNH Industrial offers a wide
variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and
preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs
to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical,
dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry
leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement
objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave,
flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid
leave for specific activities.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more
about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster
and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify
and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9
information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
You can view additional information here. If you need reasonable
accommodation with the application process, please call
1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Read about our company's commitment
to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality,
place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or
any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Racine , Group Technical Product Manager - Connectivity, Executive , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!