Workforce Management Forecaster
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Workforce Management ForecasterKenosha Branch12355 Uline Way,
Kenosha, WI 53144Customer Service is the heartbeat of Uline. As a
Workforce Management Forecaster, you will dig into important data
and offer insight to help keep the pulse on the team that delivers
a best-in-class experience our customers have come to love and
expect. Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and
we are looking for good people who share our passion. Position
- Develop and maintain forecasts for several lines of business
through use of weighted averages, indexing, seasonality and trend
- Evaluate data to relate customer contact demand with order and
sales figures and develop long-term forecasts.
- Measure forecast performance by creating and / or providing
metrics and measurements that illustrate forecasting efficacy.
- Conduct root cause analyses to provide recommendations for WFM
forecasting and scheduling process improvements.
- Effectively communicate data trends and expected outcomes to
leadership, including senior management. Minimum Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of forecasting experience. Experience with workforce
management (WFM) scheduling software preferred.
- 3+ years of Excel experience with strong knowledge of formula
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails. About UlineUline is
North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and
packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for
incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our
huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13
locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to operate as
a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment
hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our
employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline. jobs to learn
Keywords: Uline, Racine , Workforce Management Forecaster, Executive , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!