Associate Manager, TPM Business Analyst
Company: SC Johnson
Posted on: September 14, 2023
SC JOHNSON IS A FIFTH-GENERATION FAMILY COMPANY BUILT ON THE SPIRIT
OF OUR PEOPLE. We have been leading with purpose for over 130
years, building iconic brands that win the hearts and minds of
consumers - such as Raid, Glade, Ziploc and more, in virtually
every country around the world. Together, we are creating a better
future - for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ
team member. Join our winning team of Wave Makers and Go Getters
and help us write the next chapter in the SCJ story.Summary:This
role is for a Business Analyst who will function as a liaison
between Sales & Marketing business partners and the IT organization
to provide technical solutions to meet business requirements.
Possesses SC Johnson specific process expertise in the business
units supported, as well as functional expertise in the full suite
of applications supporting those processes. This role will also
bring industry specific process and functional knowledge, as well
as best practices into the development of technical solution design
for the SAP TPM initiatives, especially in the SAP Trade Promotion
Management (TPM), Trade Claims Management (TCM), Trade Fund
Management (TFM) and Customer Business Planning (CBP) modules,
along with TPM reporting.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Digital Strategy & Transformation leads,
business process owners and end users to clearly identify and
understand business needs and requirements.
- As needed, supports business process redesign for new
technology introductions. Identifies and evaluates application
options to meet business needs worldwide, referencing SCJ specific
and industry trends as well as application roadmap planning.
- Supports the development of reliable cost estimates of all
components required to deliver application solutions.
- Translates business requirements into functional specification
packages and manages changes to such specifications.
- Prepares comprehensive test plans for introduction of new
applications or functionality to ensure expected outcomes and to
minimize risk of business disruption.
- Provides diligent oversight of development execution and
testing by on-site or offshore external resources.
- Works with the outsourced support partner to identify, develop,
implement, test, and support changes and/or enhancements to the SAP
system and reports, utilizing best practice project management
principles and standards.
- Understands and analyzes business processes and functions to
identify opportunities for continuous improvement including
standardization and automation.
- Ensures the system change requests adhere to the SAP Global
template and Change Control guidelines and do not break existing
configuration and custom programs
- Ensures existing applications are performing to service levels,
utilized, at relevant versions and meeting SCJ security and audit
requirements.Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, a related business degree, OR military experience
considered in lieu of education requirement
- Have a minimum of 6 years overall IT experience.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in the Sales &
Marketing SAP TPM (TPM, TCM, TFM)/CRM application spacePreferred
Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Broad experience in Sales and Marketing applications and
solutions that enable the relevant business processes.
- Established experience in TPM metrics and reporting
- Exceptional analytical capability with experience in applying
to complex requirements.
- Ability to be flexible about project changes and dynamically
mitigate risks with mid-course corrective action and to manage and
prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to build
effective relationships with business partners and to understand
and articulate business needs.
- Ability to lead and manage the work of others, particularly
applications maintenance and support vendors and third
- Ability to partner and communicate effectively with offshore
team members worldwide.
- Thorough understanding of all phases of the application life
- Worldwide view, results oriented with strong work ethicJob
- Full time
- 0- 5% travel
- Remote work is available once per week for eligible employeesSC
Johnson's total compensation packages are at or above industry
levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses,
long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit
sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of
service. As a family company, we're committed to providing benefits
such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption
leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options,
recreation and fitness centers, childcare, counseling services and
more.Better TogetherAt SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive,
inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are
able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work
together in person.Equal Opportunity EmployerThe policy of the
Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants
and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age,
gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship,
pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve
component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or
information or any other category protected by law.Accommodation
RequestsIf you are an individual with a disability and you need an
accommodation or other assistance during the application process,
please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email
your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are
encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more
Keywords: SC Johnson, Racine , Associate Manager, TPM Business Analyst, Executive , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!