Quality Improvement Manager RN
Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Job ID: 260175 Quality Improvement Manager RN Racine, Wisconsin Regular / Day Additional Job Information Quality Improvement Manager RN All Saints Hospital, Racine WI Full Time - 40 Hours Weekly Ascension --- All Saints is located in Racine, Wisconsin. We are your health care partner, an employer of choice, and a community advocate. We offer everything you would expect from a big city hospital, so our patients don't need to leave Racine to get outstanding, safe, comprehensive and compassionate care. And our physicians come from some of the best medical facilities in the country. All Saints meets our patient---s primary and specialty care needs through the more than 175 physicians and advanced level practitioners of the Ascension Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group. About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care --- including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities --- in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We---re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description Job Summary: Leads and directs quality management activities and resources. -- Responsibilities:
- Oversees progress of departmental and hospital-wide quality improvement projects. Reports any difficulties with progress to respective managers.
- Analyzes patient care information from data sources. identifies real or potential concerns and oversees development of recommendations to correct or prevent concerns.
- Develops succinct and comprehensive reports detailing quality improvement activities, including periodic reporting of organizational performance data.
- Oversees adherence to regulatory standards for quality improvement. Acts as a resource for quality improvement information.
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Wisconsin Board of Nursing--or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State"--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Bachelor's Level Degree--
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or combination of High School degree and related experience required. Master's degree in a related field preferred. Work Experience:
- 5 Years related experience required. 3 years leadership experience required. Strong Nursing background preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Racine , Quality Improvement Manager RN, Executive , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!