RN Case Manager - Utilization Review (UM)
Posted on: January 11, 2019
Additional Job Information Title: RN Case Manager - Utilization Review (UM)City, State: Racine,WILocation: WF - All Saints HospDepartment: Case Management 001Additional Job Details: Part-Time,Day, 20 hours,Weekly - Day time hours, includes every other weekend, one holiday per year.About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.Job Description Job Summary:Coordinates the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patient, from admission to discharge.Responsibilities:
- Creates plan for care across the continuum, integrating patient/family preferences and values.
- Monitors patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records.
- Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintains ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan. Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home statelicense for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or jobtransfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Certified Management of Aggressive Behavior credentialed from the Management of Aggressive Behavior Training International, Inc. Education:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred Work Experience:
- Two (2) years of related experience preferred.How To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterik), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension Candidate Care at .Also to note, our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers).Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Ascension, Racine , RN Case Manager - Utilization Review (UM), Executive , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!