RN Case Manager
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Additional Job Information Title: RN Case Manager NECity, State: Racine,WILocation: WF - All Saints HospDepartment: Case Management 001Additional Job Details: PRN,Day, 0 hours,WeeklyAbout Us In Wisconsin, Employer operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Employer provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Employer is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Employer is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.Job Description Job Summary:Coordinates the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patient, from admission to discharge.Responsibilities:
- Creates plan for care across the continuum, integrating patient/family preferences and values.
- Monitors patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records.
- Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintains ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.QualificationsLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home statelicense for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or jobtransfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Certified Management of Aggressive Behavior credentialed from the Management of Aggressive Behavior Training International, Inc. Education:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferredWork Experience:
- Two (2) years of related experience preferred.How To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in, and should you fit the qualifications for the role we will certainly reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understating your qualification and fit for the position(s) you've applied. Also to note, our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac Computers) or non-internet Explorer browsers. Please note that Employer, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfM/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplementhttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
Keywords: Ascension, Racine , RN Case Manager, Executive , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!