Posted on: October 10, 2019
We Are Hiring RN-Case Management - Case Management 001 - Full-Time,
Days - All Saints Spring St Campus - Racine, WIWhy Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100
related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension
Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care
clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare
organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018,
Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community
benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.Ascension is a
faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation
through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the
leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S.,
Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized
care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension
provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and
other community benefit programs.What You Will Do As an Associate
with Columbia St. Mary's-WI, you will have the opportunity to
coordinate--the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patient,
from admission to discharge.Responsibilities:
- Creates plan for care across the continuum, integrating
patient/family preferences and values.
- Monitors patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or
- Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintains ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health
providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
- Acts as a resource for adequate medical record documentation,
appropriateness of services as they relate to diagnoses, and
treatment options for post-discharge care.
- Shif: Day shiftWhat You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Wisconsin Board of
Nursing--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- --Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home
state license if considered multi-state/Compact State.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association
- Case Manager--credentialed from the--Commission for Case
Manager Certification (CCMC).--Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
required.--Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred----Work
- None required.--Prefer inpatient nursing experience.Equal
Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective
employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital
status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual
orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military
status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or
status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO
rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law---
is the Law Poster
Keywords: Ascension, Racine , RN-Case Management, Executive , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!