Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular Surgery
Posted on: October 19, 2020
We Are Hiring Job Title: RN Registered Nurse -
CardiovascularDepartment: Surgery Location: Ascension All Saints
HospitalCity, State: Racine, WIHours/Work Schedule: Mainly day
shift. Hours may vary with surgery schedule. Rotating call on
weeknights, weekends and holidays is required. Call is
approximately 10 days a month and every 3rd to 4th weekend. Why
Join Ascension? Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization
dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum
of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health
systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering
compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most
in need. Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more
than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River.
Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty
care clinicians.How will Ascension benefit you?
- Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are
our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to
have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve,
associates benefit from significant professional opportunities,
career advancement, training and competitive wages. We also support
work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
- Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we care for the people who
are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our
associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of
medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates
can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition
reimbursement or adoption assistance.
- Leadership Development: We know that the development of our
associates is key to our mission of providing the best care
possible to those we serve. We have various in-depth leadership
programs to meet you where you are on your career journey.
- Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talent and
thought; while offering the support of a multidisciplinary team. We
work to build teams that respect each other. A team that respects
each other feels good. We are on a mission to help people feel
good, patients and associates. What You Will Do As an associate
with Ascension All Saints Hospital, you will have the opportunity
to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- All RNs will learn how to scrub for cardiac procedures. What
You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of
Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure
from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state license
if considered multi-state/Compact State. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- 2 years of Cardiac Surgery experience is strongly
- Previous Operating Room or Surgery experience is strongly
preferred Additional Requirements:
- Must reside within 30 minutes of the facility to meet the Call
requirement.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an
equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against
employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed,
color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or
conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further
information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link
to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law
Keywords: Ascension, Racine , Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular Surgery, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!