Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular Cath Lab
Company: Ascension (System Office)
Posted on: November 14, 2020
We Are Hiring
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
Department: Cardiovascular - Cardiac Cath Labs
Location: Ascension All Saints Hospital
City, State: Racine, WI
Hours/Work Schedule: Full-Time, Days, 7:30am-4:00pm M-F with Call
required on off-shifts and weekends. Must reside within 30 minutes
of the facility for call.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to
transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As
one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the
U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate,
personalized care to all, especially to those most in need.
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100
related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension
Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care
How will Ascension benefit you?
* Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are
our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to
have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve,
associates benefit from significant professional opportunities,
career advancement, training and competitive wages. We also support
work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
* Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we care for the people who
are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our
associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of
medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates
can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition
reimbursement or adoption assistance.
* Leadership Development: We know that the development of our
associates is key to our mission of providing the best care
possible to those we serve. We have various in-depth leadership
programs to meet you where you are on your career journey.
* Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talent and
thought; while offering the support of a multidisciplinary team. We
work to build teams that respect each other. A team that respects
each other feels good. We are on a mission to help people feel
good, patients and associates.
What You Will Do
As an associate with Ascension All Saints Hospital, you will have
the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
* Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and
communicates patient condition as appropriate.
* Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
* Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
* Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
* Required Credential(s):
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job
* One or more of the following:
* Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure from
the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state license if
considered multi-state/Compact State.
* Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
* Previous RN experience in a Cath Lab is strongly preferred.
* Must also reside within 30 minutes of the hospital
* Must reside within 30 minutes of the facility to meet the Call
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of
age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability,
arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Ascension (System Office), Racine , Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular Cath Lab, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!