Company: Ascension Health
Posted on: June 15, 2022
We Are Hiring: Full time, DaysWhy choose Ascension Wisconsin?
For over 170 years, Ascension Wisconsin has been providing
rewarding career opportunities and making an impact in the
communities we serve from the Fox Valley to the metro-Milwaukee and
Racine area. Ascension Wisconsin has nearly 13,000 associates with
13 hospitals, 3 micro-hospitals and over 100 related healthcare
facilities.Our Mission, Vision and Values guide everything we do at
Ascension. They are foundational to our work to transform
healthcare and express our priorities when providing care and
services, particularly to those most in need. We need compassionate
caregivers like you. - -Ascension was recognized in 2021 by
Comparably for Best Perks and Benefits, Best Work Life Balance and
Best Career Growth. An Ascension Associate will experience the
following: - -
- ABIDE framework: Appreciation, Belongingness, Inclusivity,
Diversity, Equity -
- Competitive compensation packages and 403B plan: Sign-on
Bonuses offered for many positions!
- Work-life balance: generous paid time off, 8 recognized
holidays & well-being programs -
- Affordable and comprehensive health, prescription drug, vision
and dental plans
- Tuition assistance, educational enrichment & professional
- Career Coaching, Leadership Development, Internal Mobility, Job
Placement Assistance and more! -
- Adoption expense assistance, maternity and paternity leave
- Perks, discounts and much more! - What You Will Do: Evaluate
and treats patients with physical, emotional, cognitive and/or
- Assess patient's ability to safely and effectively perform
independent living skills.
- Design the appropriate plan of care, including type and
frequency of treatment.
- Implement the treatment plan using appropriate modalities.
- Document findings of patient progress.
- Monitor and modify the plan of care as needed.
- Seek consultation as necessary.
- Educate the patient and family/caregiver about patient
- Plan and/or assist with patient discharge from therapy services
and provide information regarding appropriate selection/use of
adaptive equipment and support programs.
- Oversee the care provided by certified occupational therapy
assistants and therapy 3-Technicians according to established
regulations and practice standards. What You Will Need:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required..
- Rehab Therapist specializing in Occupational Therapy (OTR)
credentialed from the Wisconsin Medical Examining Board obtained
prior to hire date or job transfer date required.Education:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred. Additional Preferences: No
additional preferences. Why Join Our Team: For over 170 years,
Ascension Wisconsin has been providing rewarding career
opportunities at 20 hospital campuses and more than 100 related
healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Nearly 20,000
Ascension Wisconsin associates currently serve in four locations
throughout Wisconsin - Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare, Ministry
Healthcare, Columbia St. Mary's, and Affinity Healthcare. We
provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a
collaborative work environment, professional development
opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally
and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in
healthcare, we invite you to apply today.When you join Ascension,
you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country
committed to a Mission of serving others and providing
compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture,
continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings
are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use
to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly
$46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth
and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow
and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our
team today. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension
Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal
opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.For
further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:Please note that
Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who
have applied for a position using our official application. Be on
alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will
not solicit money or banking information from applicants.This
Ministry does not participate in E-Verify and therefore cannot
employ STEM OPT candidates.
Keywords: Ascension Health, Racine , Therapist-Occupational, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!