Blue Jay Dental- Dentist Job in Racine, WI
Company: Blue Jay Dental
Posted on: June 17, 2022
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Blue Jay
Dental has a client with a need for a general dentist to start
immediately in Racine, WI.Dentist Job DescriptionAn outstanding
position is available in a highly respected group practice Dentist
Office HoursBoth full and part time availableDentist Practice
InformationSpacious practice with newer equipment.Age
RangesAdultDentist CompensationExcellent starting pay to help
establish new dentist.Responsibilities of the Dentist
- Provide diagnosis of patient's dental status utilizing accepted
clinical and radiological techniques.
- Assess patient's dental status and arrange for appropriate
consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address
the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations,
prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
- Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental
assistants.Requirements of the Dentist
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have WI license and DEA
- Must be willing to live and be part of the community of Racine,
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Strong focus on clinical excellenceIf you are interested in
this great opportunity, please email your resume to , or, for a
faster response, please call/text Jeremy at 218.461.1730
Keywords: Blue Jay Dental, Racine , Blue Jay Dental- Dentist Job in Racine, WI, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!