Posted on: January 24, 2023
At Compassus, we know that caring for our teammates is the first
step in caring for our patients. We are committed to providing Care
for Who You Are and What You Need to balance work and life
including flexible scheduling, a supportive family-focused culture
and first-class compensation and benefits.
Your position perks as a Hospice Aide
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive onboarding
- Health, dental, vision for part & full-time positions
- Wellness reimbursements for physicals and gym
- Pre-tax FSA and HSA plans (HSA w/company
- Generous Paid Time Off plan that increases with tenure
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Company paid parental leave with tenure for birth, adoption,
and foster parents
- Voluntary long-term care, critical illness, and accident
- Employee Assistance program
- Local and national award programs
- Referral bonus program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Corporate discount program w/access to > 300,000
- Company assistance program supporting teammates in times of
How you will make an impact as a Hospice Aide
- Provide comfort care to patients enabling them to remain at
home with their loved ones
- Work as a member of the hospice team to meet each patient's
unique physical, emotional, and spiritual needs
- Help patients approach their final days with joy, peace, and
- Enhance the quality of someone's life every day
Hospice Aide Requirements
- CNA license in state of work required
- A valid driver's license and auto liability insurance
- Current CPR certification
Connecticut - active Certified Nursing Assistant designation by the
CT board of nursing.
Illinois - active Certified Nursing Assistant designation on the
Illinois Department of Public Health's Nurse Aide Registry.
Maine - active Certified Nursing Assistant designation by the ME
board of nursing.
Massachusetts - active Certified Nursing Assistant designation by
the MA board of nursing.
New Hampshire - active LNA certification by NH board of
New Jersey - active Certified Homemaker-Home Health Aide or
Certified Nursing Assistant designation by the NJ board of
Care for Who I Am is Caring for Who We Are. Together We Are:
Welcoming everyone. Empowering belonging. Allying for inclusivity.
Removingbarriers. Engaging community.
WE ARE fostering an inclusive environment where every teammate
matters and can be their best selves.
WE ARE becoming a reflection of our patients, families, and
WE ARE transforming care at home for every community serve.
Estimated salary range $10.62 - $17.00 / hour. Actual salary will
vary by geographic location and experience.
Keywords: Compassus, Racine , Hospice Aide, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!