Joint Replacement Care Coordinator (RN)
Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: September 7, 2018
Job ID: 264480 Joint Replacement Care Coordinator (RN) Racine, Wisconsin Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Joint Replacement Care Coord City, State:-- Racine,WI Location:-- WF - All Saints Hosp Department:---- PBP Orthopedic Surgery 001 Additional Job Details:----Full-Time, Day,--36 hours,Weekly About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care --- including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities --- in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We---re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description Job Summary: Coordinates orthopedics activities and resources. Responsibilities:
- Coordinates educational/development activities and provides input for performance evaluations. May coordinate staff scheduling.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care. Performs quality assurance studies and assists with implementation of QA/QI initiatives.
- Serves as resource to staff and external contacts on issues related to patient care, patient flow and clinical standards, policies and procedures.
- Monitors departmental compliance with regulatory and Joint Commission requirements. Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Wisconsin Board of Nursing--or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State"--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Associate's degree in nursing required. Bachelor's degree preferred. Work Experience:
- Five (5) years of nursing experience preferred. How To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in, and should you fit the qualifications for the role we will certainly reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understating your qualification and fit for the position(s) you---ve applied. -- Also to note, our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac Computers) or non-internet Explorer browsers. -- Please note that Ascension, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.-- Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Racine , Joint Replacement Care Coordinator (RN), Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!