Interventional Radiology Coordinator
Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Job ID: 271990 Interventional Radiology Coordinator Racine, Wisconsin Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title: Interventional Rad Coord City, State:-- Racine,WI Location:-- WF - All Saints Hosp Department:---- Interventional Radiology 001 Additional Job Details:----Full-Time,Day,--40 hours,Weekly About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care --- including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities --- in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We---re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description Job Summary: Leads the daily operations of interventional imaging services. -- Responsibilities:
- Ensures image quality, excellence in patient care and uninterrupted work flow. Monitors patient documentation for timely completion and accuracy.
- Oversees quality control testing, equipment maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Serves as a resource to department staff as well as other members of the health care team as needed.
- Performs staff orientation, training, and coaching. Provides input to staff performance evaluations.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certification--obtained within--24 Months (2 years)--of hire date or job transfer date.--Certified Radiology Administrator (CRA ) within two years of hire date.
- Registered--Radiologic Technologist--specializing in--Radiography--credentialed from the--American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--ARRT; Licensed Xray Tech by the State of Wisconsin.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Licensed--Radiologic Technologist--credentialed from the--state of Wisconsin.--If ARRT, the incumbent must be registered and licensed by the State of Wisconsin upon hire. Education:
- Graduate of an accredited program in Radiologic Technology required Bachelor's Degree preferred Graduation from JRCERT approved school of radiologic technology preferred Work Experience:
- Minimum five (5) years of clinical experience in the field of the primary work required. How To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in, and should you fit the qualifications for the role we will certainly reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understating your qualification and fit for the position(s) you---ve applied. -- Also to note, our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac Computers) or non-internet Explorer browsers. -- Please note that Ascension, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.-- Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Racine , Interventional Radiology Coordinator, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!