CNA Weekend - Acute Rehab
Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: September 11, 2018
Job ID: 275396 CNA Weekend - Acute Rehab Racine, Wisconsin Regular / Weekends Additional Job Information Title: Certified Nursing Asst-Wknd City, State: Racine,WI Location: WF - All Saints Hosp Department: Acute Rehab Unit 001 Additional Job Details: Part-Time,Weekend Days, 24 hours,Weekly About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description Job Summary: Assists with basic patient care activities. Schedule: This is a weekend only, day shift position. Hours are Satruday and Sunday from 7am-7:30pm. Associates must work a minimum of 40/52 weekends. NO holidays unless the holiday falls on the weekend. Responsibilities:
- Assists with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Assists patients with tending to personal care, activities of daily living and transfers/transport.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Assists with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly.
- Ensures accurate and complete documentation.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified Nursing Assistant credentialed from the state of Wisconsin, and in Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry with eligibility to work within a hospital setting obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA). Education:
- HS or Equivalent
- High School Diploma or equivalent required Work Experience:
- No experience required; experience in the job related field preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Racine , CNA Weekend - Acute Rehab, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!