Hospitalist/Internal Medicine- Racine
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Hospitalist opening in Racine, Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Practice Details
- Seeking a highly motivated and energetic full time Hospitalist to join our collegial group
- Multispecialty group of 140+ physicians which includes 36 Adult Medicine Physicians
- 24/7 model with 6 days on and 6 days off. Working six night shifts every quarter. 16 to 17 shifts per month with 14 days off.
- 7 providers during the day and 2 providers at night (all 12-hour shifts)
- Daily census of 14 to 18 patients per day which includes both admissions and follow-up
- Large number of Ambulists (FPs & IMs whose inpatients are covered by hospitalists during the week)
- 12 Hospitalists who are well respected team members of the Medical Group Compensation Details
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation AssistanceCommunity Details
- Ideally located on shores of Lake Michigan, 25 miles south of Milwaukee and 65 miles north of Chicago
- Patient draw area of 230,000
- For outdoor enthusiasts, numerous parks and trails are along the Root River. The Root, which winds through the City of Racine, is a popular for fishing, hiking, canoeing and kayaking.
- If architecture is your passion, you'll want to seek out the world-renowned Frank Lloyd Wright architecture of SC Johnson. Recruiter Insights Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Hospitalist Salaries In Milwaukee, WI and Chicago, IL. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 5 beds 3 baths 2,403 sqft New Construction! This 5 bedroom features 2.5BA, stone fireplace, granite tops, ceramic floors, KOHLER fixtures, PELLA Windows, basement stubbed for 3rd bath, & much more! This home can be yours for $359,900.The Community. Racine is a city in and the county seat of Racine County, Wisconsin, United States. It is located on the shore of Lake Michigan at the mouth of the Root River. Racine is located 22 miles south of Milwaukee. The Employer. Everything you would expect from a big city hospital right here in your own backyard. Doctors are experts in what they do, and they're also your neighbors. Here you will find advanced treatments, state-of-the-art technology, specialty services and comprehensive team approach to health care. Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Racine , Hospitalist/Internal Medicine- Racine, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!