Sonographer - Weekend
Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: October 8, 2018
Job ID: 272649 Sonographer - Weekend Racine, Wisconsin Regular / Weekends Additional Job Information Title:--Sonographer I-Wknd City, State:-- Racine, WI Location:-- WF - All Saints Hospital Department:---- Ultrasound 001 Additional Job Details:----Part-Time Weekends,--32 hours Weekly About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care --- including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities --- in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We---re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description Job Summary: The Sonographer performs diagnostic procedures on patients using ultrasound waves to examine tissue and body structure, providing quality images to radiologists and physicians for interpretation. -- Responsibilities:
- Sets up and adjusts all equipment and manually maneuvers transducers to perform exams.
- Implements safety standards and performs appropriate quality control procedures.
- Performs routine and complex studies and assists physician in a variety of imaging procedures.
- Recognizes significant structures, artifacts, pathology and equipment limitations.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified--BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Registered--Medical Sonographer--credentialed from the--American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--Registered by ARDMS in abdomen and/or OB/GYN within 6 months of hire date. Education:
- Graduation from a JRCDMS approved school of diagnostic medical sonography Work Experience:
- Previous work experience preferred. How To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in.-- If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you.-- Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterik), as well as additional information that is requested of you.-- Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for. Also to note, our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers). Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Racine , Sonographer - Weekend, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!