Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: October 9, 2018
Job ID: 274933 Audiologist Racine, Wisconsin Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title: Audiologist City, State: Racine,WI Location: WF - All Saints Hosp Department: PBP Otorhinolaryngology 001 Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description Job Summary: Performs audiological and vestibular function testing; develops hearing correction plans of care for patients with audiological impairments. Responsibilities:
- Perform diagnostic testing to assess patient's hearing and vestibular status and to determine appropriate treatment.
- Develops, documents, implements and evaluates hearing correction plan.
- Provides hearing device modifications.
- Educates and counsels patients, caregivers and family members on treatment options and continuing care.
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Audiologist credentialed from the state of Wisconsin obtained within 24 Months (2 years) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Certified Certification specializing in Audiology obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-A) from the American Speech Language-Hearing Association. Education:
- Doctorate (professional)
- Doctorate Degree in Audiology required Work Experience:
- Two (2) years of related experience preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Racine , Audiologist, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!