RN, Registered Nurse, Endoscopy, Days, 72/PP
Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: November 8, 2018
Job ID: 196534 RN, Registered Nurse, Endoscopy, Days, 72/PP Racine, Wisconsin Regular / Day Additional Job Information Registered Nurse - Endoscopy - Digestive Health Racine, WI -All Saints Hospital Part-Time Days, 36 hours weekly - *Eligible for Sign-On Bonus* About Us We are hiring In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Why join Ascension?
- Front Lines: Nurses are on the front lines of the care we provide, and for that reason, Ascension - All Saints prides itself in employing some of the best nurses in Wisconsin. And while we pride ourselves in having some of the most experienced nurses in the state, we always welcome exceptional new nurses who are eager to join us. We provide Our Nurses:
- Staffing Support: We offer flexible staffing based on patient volume so nurses don't get overwhelmed.
- Teamwork: Our open, highly collaborative work environment allows nurses to identify and share ideas across disciplines so we can all give better care
- Scheduling: From self-scheduling to flexible shifts, we're implementing new ways to offer nurses more and better options.
- Learning: Beyond helping to identify areas of improvement daily, our nurses also get access to a wide range of learning opportunities and support. Job Description What you will do As an RN - Endoscopy, you'll provide direct nursing care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate. Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. Note and carry out physician and nursing orders. Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team. What you will need Required Credential(s): ---BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. ---Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education: ---Diploma Graduate of a board-approved Registered Nurse Program required Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred Work Experience: ---RN with 18 months or more experience preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Racine , RN, Registered Nurse, Endoscopy, Days, 72/PP, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!