Registered Nurse RN - Oncology
Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Job ID: 240266 Registered Nurse RN - Oncology Racine, Wisconsin Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--RN - Registered Nurse City, State:-- Racine,WI Location:-- Ascension - All Saints Hospital Department:---- Oncology Unit Additional Job Details:----Part-Time,Day,--24 hours,Weekly About Us Ascension --- All Saints is located in Racine, Wisconsin. We are your health care partner, an employer of choice, and a community advocate. We offer everything you would expect from a big city hospital, so our patients don't need to leave Racine to get outstanding, safe, comprehensive and compassionate care. Job Description Nurses are on the front lines of the care we provide, and for that reason,--Ascension - All Saints--prides itself in employing some of the best nurses in Wisconsin. And while we pride ourselves in having some of the most experienced nurses in the state, we always welcome exceptional new nurses who are eager to join us. We are looking for nurses who have a passion for patient care and a love for what they do.-- Our Oncology department is proud to be a department that is a shared governance department and is looking to add on a new team member.-- Are you a nurse looking for part-time day shift hours?-- Then this two 12 hour day shift position might just be the opportunity for you!-- Responsibilities for this position include:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team. Qualified applicants must have:
- BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Wisconsin Board of Nursing--or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State"--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- New graduates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Racine , Registered Nurse RN - Oncology, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!