Coordinator - Surgical Services
Posted on: December 4, 2018
Additional Job Information Title: Coord-Surgical SvcsCity, State: Racine,WILocation: WF - All Saints HospDepartment: Endoscopy GI 002Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,WeeklyAbout Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.Job Description Job Summary:Coordinates activities and tasks in support of surgical and central sterile services.Responsibilities:
- Coordinates shift operations including scheduling, assigned activities, and resources.
- Serves as a technical or functional resource for staff and performs similar duties.
- Assigns, monitors and reviews progress of work. Monitors and reports compliance with policies and procedures.
- Oversees and evaluates orientation and training of assigned associates. May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff performance.
- Oversees utilization and maintenance of supplies, instruments, and equipment. Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required Work Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Ascension, Racine , Coordinator - Surgical Services, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!