Admission and Discharge Registered Nurse (RN)
Posted on: December 4, 2018
We Are Hiring Admission and Discharge NurseJoin our family of dedicated Admission and Discharge nurses at Ascension All Saints Hospital. We offer everything you would expect from a big city hospital. If you are looking for a 36 hour per week position with rotating hours on first and second shift, this position is for you! Come join our team, we are an employer of choice and a community advocate.This Full time 36 hour per week position would work rotating hours on first and second shift.Why Join Ascension? For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve.
- Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
- Heart of Care: Nurses are at the heart of the care we provide. That's why, at Ascension, we invest in our nurses so they can have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve.
- Front Lines: Nurses are on the front lines of the care we provide, and for that reason, Ascension All Saints Hospital prides itself in employing some of the best nurses in Wisconsin. And while we pride ourselves in having some of the most experienced nurses in the state, we always welcome exceptional new nurses who are eager to join us.What You Will Do As an Admission and Discharge Nurse, you'll have the opportunity to work as a part of the frontlines of the admission and discharge process. Efficiency and satisfaction during these processes are a critical part of a safe and positive patient experience. The goal is to streamline the admission and discharge process through the admission and discharge nurse role. At Ascension All Saints Hospital, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of our organization. What You Will Need Required Credentials:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.Education:
- Graduate of a board-approved Registered Nurse Program required
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferredWork Experience:
- RN with a minimum of 1-year experienceEqual Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Ascension, Racine , Admission and Discharge Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!