Registered Nurse (RN) - Observation
Posted on: January 11, 2019
We Are Hiring We are adding to our team! We currently have an opening for a part-time day shift RN in our Observation Unit. This position, located at Ascension All Saints in Racine, WI, will work two twelve hour shifts each week. Hours for the position are 7a-7:30pm Why Join Ascension? For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve. Ascension associates are leaders who follow their heart. We give, grow, connect and provide care; together as a team we are committed to our mission of serving the poor and vulnerable Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It's a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community. What You Will Do Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Responsibilities:
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team. What You Will Need Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Graduate of a board-approved Registered Nurse Program required Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred Work Experience:
- RN with 18 months or more experience preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Ascension, Racine , Registered Nurse (RN) - Observation, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!