Registered Nurse Surgery *Sign-on Bonus Available*
Posted on: January 12, 2019
We Are Hiring Our Surgery Team is growing! Join our family of dedicated, highly valued OR Nurses at Ascension All Saints Hospital. Generous sign on bonus offered, apply today to speak with a Recruiter to see if you qualify.Ascension All Saints Hospital has been proudly serving the community for over 60 years. We are your health care partner, an employer of choice, and a community advocate. We offer everything you would expect from a big city hospital, so our patients don't need to leave Racine to get outstanding, safe, comprehensive and compassionate care.Hours: This position is a full-time days position working 40 hours per week. Call is required for this position and associates must live within 30 minutes of our facility. Why Join Ascension?
- Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
- Teamwork: The Nurses who have called our surgery department home for years are an invaluable resource, but new nurses are a welcome addition to our family! Our team approach ensures that every nurse who joins us is supported and educated to become an integral part of a surgery department at Ascension All Saints. What You Will Do As a Registered Nurse in the Operating Room, you will have the opportunity to explore several multi-specialty areas of surgery. You will deliver professional nursing care in an operative setting to patients undergoing surgical or other invasive procedures. As well as perform circulating functions and manage overall nursing care of patients before, during and after procedures.What differentiates our Operating Room:
- Ascension All Saints is consistently named among the top hospitals in the nation for surgical and critical care excellence.
- We're dedicated to surgical innovations-including minimally invasive and robotic procedures-that result in improved outcomes and faster recovery times.
- Our highly skilled surgeons are board-certified in their areas of specialty. Our surgical support teams are backed by the latest technology and experienced staff at Ascension All Saints. What You Will Need Qualifications
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- A minimum of 6 months previous Surgery experience. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster SupplementE-Verify Statement (HEALTH MINISTRY) participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Racine , Registered Nurse Surgery *Sign-on Bonus Available*, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!