RN Registered Nurse - Radiology
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Additional Job Information Title: RN-RadiologyCity, State: Racine,WILocation: WF - All Saints HospDepartment: Imaging Support Services 005Additional Job Details: Part-Time,Day, 24 hours,WeeklyAbout Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.Job Description Job Summary:Provides direct nursing care to radiology patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Assists physician with specialized radiological procedures.
- Performs procedural sedation.
- Monitors post-procedure recovery from sedation and performs post-procedural anesthesia care. Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified Advanced Life Support specializing in Advanced Cardio Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certified Certification obtained within 36 Months (3 years) of hire date or job transfer date. Must obtain Certified Radiologic Nursing credential through RNCB within 3 years of hire or transfer into the department, after the completion of orientation
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred Work Experience:
- Minimum one (1) year hospital based nursing experience in an Intensive Care environment or Emergency Department or prior Cardiac Cath or Interventional Radiology with an additional 2 years of health care delivery experience required.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Ascension, Racine , RN Registered Nurse - Radiology, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!