Posted on: January 15, 2019
We Are Hiring Rehab Tech - ATRIUM REHAB SVCS OP - Part-Time Days - WF - All Saints Hospital - Racine, WIWhy Join Ascension? In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.What You Will Do As an Associate with Wheaton Franciscan-WI, you will have the opportunity to assist in the provision of rehabilitative services.Work Schedule:Part Time between the hours of 7AM-7PM Monday-Friday, variable times/days. M onday 6:45-3:15, Tuesday 8:00-6:00, and Thursday 7:00-5:00. Responsibilities:
- Assists with patient treatments as directed.
- Prepares treatment areas for therapy and maintains in safe and sanitary condition. Maintains equipment used in therapy interventions.
- Maintains adequate inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Completes non-clinical and clerical tasks as assigned.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- HS or Equivalent
- High School Diploma or equivalent required Work Experience:
- One (1) year of administrative/clerical experience preferred.
- . Must be adept with computer and phone skills. Customer service and the ability to keep up with fast paced work environment is essential.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Ascension, Racine , Rehab Tech, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!