Registered Nurse II (RN) - Surgery - Generous Sign-On Bonus
Posted on: January 15, 2019
We Are Hiring At Employer -All Saints we are adding to our Surgery Team. We currently have a need for a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) in our Surgery department. This position is a full-time days position working 40 hours per week. Call is required for this position and associates must live within 30 minutes of our facility.Why Join Employer? For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve. Employer associates are leaders who follow their heart. We give, grow, connect and provide care; together as a team we are committed to our mission of serving the poor and vulnerable Working for Employer is more than just a job. It's a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community.Last year Employer provided over 1.8billion in free healthcare to those in need and without access. You will have the opportunity to offer your servants heart by volunteering with Employer's Medical Mission at Home program and other community benefit initiatives.What You Will Do Nurses are at the heart of the care we provide. That's why, at Employer, we invest in our nurses so they can have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve.Some of the responsibilities for this position will be:
- Performs circulating functions including monitoring, recording and communicating patient condition and managing overall nursing care of patient before, during and after procedure.
- Serves as a patient advocate while the patient is under the influence of anesthesia.
- Ensures the safety of the patient within the period of operation.
- Collaborates with other members of the team including the anesthesiologist, surgeon, surgical technologist, surgical assistant, and other personnel.
- Manages all the necessary care inside the surgery room, assisting the team in maintaining and creating a comfortable, safe environment for the patient and observing the team from a wide perspective.What You Will Need Qualifications
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA). obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- A minimum of 6 months previous Surgery experience.Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfM/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplementhttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
Keywords: Ascension, Racine , Registered Nurse II (RN) - Surgery - Generous Sign-On Bonus, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!