RN Nurse Manager - Behavioral Health
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Additional Job Information Title: Mgr-ClinicalCity, State: Racine,WILocation: WF - All Saints HospDepartment: Adult and Pediatric Psychiatry Nrsing Unit 001Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,WeeklyDue to the nature of our Behavioral Health programs, candidates must be a Master's prepared Nurse with at least 2 years of Behavioral Health experience. About Us In Wisconsin, Employer operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Employer provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Employer is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Employer is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.Job Description Job Summary:Manages activities, workflow and nursing resources of assigned nursing unit(s).Responsibilities:
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care services for the assigned unit(s). Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines.QualificationsLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA). Education:
- Graduate of a school of Nursing required Bachelor's degree in Nursing strongly preferred Master's degree preferredWork Experience:
- Minimum three (3) years of nursing experience required.How To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterik), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.Also to note, our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers).Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfM/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplementhttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
Keywords: Ascension, Racine , RN Nurse Manager - Behavioral Health, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!