Surgical Tech II
Posted on: March 15, 2019
We Are Hiring Surgical Tech II - Surgery - Full-Time, Evening - WF - All Saints Hosp - Racine, WIWhy Join Employer? In Wisconsin, Employer operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Employer provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Employer is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Employer is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.What You Will Do As an associate with Employer Health Care, you will have the opportunity to facilitate the safe and efficient performance of surgical procedures.You will:
- Prepares surgical operating suite with sterile drapes and sterile solutions as well as appropriate sterile and non-sterile instruments and supplies.
- Hands required/requested instruments and supplies to surgeon during surgery.
- Assists with preparing, transporting, positioning and draping patients.
- Maintains instruments in an organized manner and monitors/tracks instruments counts throughout procedures.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Surgical Tech credentialed from the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA). Education:
- HS or Equivalent
- High School diploma or equivalent required Completion of Surgical Technician Program or Military Specialty Training requiredWork Experience:
- Minimum one (1) year of related experience required.Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfM/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplementhttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
Keywords: Ascension, Racine , Surgical Tech II, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!