Cardiovascular Surgery PA / All Saints, Racine / Full Time
Posted on: March 16, 2019
We Are Hiring Physician Assistant-Surgical - PBP Cardiovasc Thor Surg 001 - Full-Time,Day - WF - All Saints Hosp - Racine,WIWhy Join Ascension? In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.What You Will Do As an Associate with Ascension-WI, you will have the opportunity toProvides direct diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventive health care services under the supervision of a physician.Responsibilities:
- Obtains patient history and performs assessment. Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic procedures.
- Provides and documents direct treatment and management of health conditions.
- Provides counseling and education of patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options and community resources.
- Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and care.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Physician Assistant credentialed from the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Physician Assistant credentialed from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA). NCCPA certification required unless graduated and practicing prior to 1990 (then NCCPA certification preferred).Education:
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program required by date of hire Master's Degree preferredWork Experience:
- Previous First Assistant experience required.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Ascension, Racine , Cardiovascular Surgery PA / All Saints, Racine / Full Time, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!