Clinic Registered Nurse Supervisor Walk In
Posted on: March 17, 2019
We Are Hiring Join our Ascension team as a full time, day time Clinic Registered Nurse Supervisor in our Walk In Clinic at Ascension All Saints in Racine, Wisconsin!Why Join Ascension? In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.What You Will Do As an associate with Ascension-All Saints, you will have the opportunity to supervise day-to-day clinic operations.Responsibilities:
- Assists in meeting financial targets to increase productivity/revenue and reduce overall costs. Assists in monitoring and preparation of annual operating and capital budgets.
- Trains, coaches, and evaluates assigned staff. Applies progressive discipline when appropriate. Participates in hiring and termination procedures. Establishes staffing patterns with physician schedules.
- Develops and implements performance improvement projects that improve quality, efficiency of care, patient satisfaction and positive outcomes.
- Assists with the development of a marketing plan.
- Implements goals, standards and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the practice.
- Coordinates daily staffing assignments and staffing levels.
- Coordinates patient care with other members of the healthcare team to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Collaborate with service line leadership to develop and grow key services lines across specialties, providers and facilities in the region and across the state.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Graduate of a board-approved Registered Nurse Program required
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred Work Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years nursing experience required, preferably in a medical group setting. Supervisory experience preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Ascension, Racine , Clinic Registered Nurse Supervisor Walk In, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!