Registered Nurse (RN) - Perioperative Care - Sign-on Bonus! - Racine
Posted on: March 17, 2019
We Are Hiring At Ascension - All Saints we are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Perioperative Care Team. This is a 32 hour per week positoin at our Racine, Wisconsin facility. Candidates must be able to respond to call within 30 minutes. A generous sign-on bonus is available for qualified candidates.Why Join Ascension? For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve. Ascension associates are leaders who follow their heart. We give, grow, connect and provide care; together as a team we are committed to our mission of serving the poor and vulnerable Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It's a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community. Last year Ascension provided over 1.8billion in free healthcare to those in need and without access. You will have the opportunity to offer your servants heart by volunteering with Ascension's Medical Mission at Home program and other community benefit initiatives. What You Will Do Job Summary:The Registered Nurse provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date is required
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date is required. Education:
- Graduate of a board-approved Registered Nurse Program required Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferredWork Experience:
- RN with a minimum of 6 months critical care experience.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Ascension, Racine , Registered Nurse (RN) - Perioperative Care - Sign-on Bonus! - Racine, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!