RN Registered Nurse - Weekend Float
Company: Ascension (System Office)
Posted on: July 12, 2019
We Are Hiring
Ascension All Saints Hospital in Racine, WI is looking for a
part-time, weekend RN to join our float pool program. We have both
day and night shift weekend options available. You will have your
schedule 6 weeks in advance. This position is eligible for
additional float compensation!
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension All Saints has the feel of a community-based hospital,
but with it tied to Ascension, you are part of a national network.
Ascension All Saints has been proudly serving the community for
over 60 years. We are your health care partner, an employer of
choice, and a community advocate.
This position will offer you:
* Compensation: Substantial premium offered for float pool
* Growth: Strengthen your skills in different areas of nursing and
learn from new associates.
* Variety: Diversify your experience as a nurse and see how nursing
care is delivered in other areas of the hospital.
What You Will Do
As a RN in the float program at Ascension All Saints you will have
the opportunity to float throughout the hospital to areas such as
ICU, Oncology, Orthopedics, and Emergency.
* Implement and monitor patient care plans.
* Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as
* Serve as a coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated
* Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
* Assess and coordinate patient care needs with members of the
What You Will Need
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job
* Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure from
the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state license if
considered multi-state/Compact State.
* Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
* New grads and experienced nurses are welcome to apply!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of
age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability,
arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Ascension (System Office), Racine , RN Registered Nurse - Weekend Float, Healthcare , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!