Barista - Lead
Company: ISS World
Posted on: May 9, 2022
ISS offers a competitive compensation package including Benefits
and Paid Time Off.
Welcome all guests and make them feel happy they came. Let them
know you are here to make that perfect beverage for them. Prepare
and serve hot or cold beverages such as coffee, espresso drinks,
blended coffees, and teas. Serve ready to eat foods such as
pasties, muffins. biscotti and bagels at breakfast and sandwiches
and salads at lunch. Always serve guests with a caring and happy
* Arrive on time to all shifts
* Proper uniform; non-slip shoes, name tag
* Professional appearance
* Provide outstanding hospitality
* Don't be afraid to ask for help!
Key Areas of Collaboration and Influence
* A strong commitment to guest experience
* Always remember safety first.
* Build respectful relationships with all teammates and quests.
* Willingness to take directions from the Chef, Front of the House
Manager and Catering Manager
* Build relationships with delivery vendors.
Ideal Candidate Experience
* Must have a passion for customer service.
* Always have a positive attitude
* Be dependable & reliable
* Ability to communicate effectively.
* Knowing your equipment is clean and in good working order.
* Ability to keep calm under busy working conditions
* Properly setting up all equipment needed
* Clean & sanitize work and service areas
* Station set to execute guest service / satisfaction
* Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso
drinks, blended coffees and teas.
* Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products
* Operate Cash Register/be familiar with self-service kiosks
* Maintain product inventory to established levels
* Recognize products; accurately restock & rotate product.
* Smile, greet, & serve customers, making them feel welcome
* Complete necessary HACCP to ensure safe temperature control
* Display merchandise in an attractive manner
* Weigh, grind, or pack coffee beans for customers
* Coolers stocked, clean and organized in attractive manner
* Label and display signs for all items
* Other duties as assigned
* Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
* Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
* Must be able to stand for periods of 7 hours
* Must be able to work under pressure during peak periods of the
* Must offer outstanding hospitality for their entire shift
ISS, a leading workplace experience and facility management
company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better
business performance and makes life easier, more productive and
enjoyable - delivered to high standards by people who care. ISS
believes that people make places and places make people. From
strategy through to operations, ISS partners with over 60,000
customers in 30+ countries to deliver places that work, think and
give and is served by 471,056 employees who connect people and
places every single day. In 2019, ISS earned DKK 78 billion in
revenue. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Keywords: ISS World, Racine , Barista - Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!