Food Service Worker M-F
Company: Taher, Inc
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Variety is the spice of life!
Join our team as a Foodservice Aide and help make a difference in
children's lives with fresh, chef-created, and prepared food. Learn
new skills as you help prepare, serve and clean up weekdays in a
school kitchen. Be a lunch SUPERHERO working with a team of
professionals to bring nutritious and authentic food to our
customers. Every day is different, engaging, and fun where you are
working with kids!
Responsibilities and Duties include:
* Assisting in the preparation of school lunches
* Setting the team up for success by preparing the condiments and
* Contributing to a positive work environment
* Demonstrating integrity, dependability, and punctuality
* Maintaining a professional appearance
* Following food safety requirements/guidelines
About Taher, Inc.
Taher, Inc. is a family-owned and operated, chef-driven, food
service management company specializing in K-12 school lunch
management in our growing nationwide footprint. Taher, Inc.
maintains a consistent presence in Food Service Management's Top 25
Qualifications and Skills:
* Food Service experience preferred/customer service experience
desired* Ability to do simple arithmetic
* Ability to make correct change and use a basic computation
* Contributes to a positive work environment
* Demonstrates integrity and respects confidentiality
* Dependable, punctual
* An independent self-starter able to meet deadlines
* Maintain a professional appearance
* Follows food safety requirements/guidelines
* Other tasks as directed by your leadership team
Keywords: Taher, Inc, Racine , Food Service Worker M-F, Hospitality & Tourism , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!