2nd Shift Assembly Business Unit Manager
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: January 19, 2023
2nd Shift Assembly Business Unit Manager
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company.
Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on
Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides
the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that
enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland
Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture applications from
machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance
them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a
full lineup of construction products that make the industry more
productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH
Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues
to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success,
driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global
company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse
and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow,
and build, a better world.
- To lead and maintain CNH Industrial
cultural beliefs of Customer First, Growing Together, One Team,
Making it Simple, and Being the Best.
- To lead teams of salaried and hourly personnel through
delegation, leadership, training and effective utilization of all
- Ensuring all employees follow all Company guidelines related to
Health, Safety and Environmental practices.
- Ensure that quality parts and finished goods produced meet
established quality goals.
- As the leader for their area they will meet established
efficiency targets and when missing these targets will develop and
implement corrective action plans.
- Development and management of annual plans, budgets and key
- Drive the continuous improvement program using lean
manufacturing principles to improve safety, efficiency, quality and
- Develops and maintains positive employee relations within the
guidelines of company policy and Collective Bargaining
- To develop subordinates for future positions through coaching,
mentoring and training opportunities.
- Leads and is responsible for all hiring, training, planning,
assigning, development and performance management of direct reports
and operations associates.
- To participate in launching and sustaining of new and existing
manufacturing products and process.
- Actively participates in the appropriate management team(s),
assisting with the development and realization of strategic plans,
organizational development, capital and operating budgets, and
other company goals and outcomes.The annual salary for this role is
$93,000-142,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on
various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or Engineering.
- 7 or more years of manufacturing experience.
- 5 or more years of leading people in a manufacturing
environmentThe ideal candidate will have:
- Multi-functional experience (Assembly, Machining, Quality,
Materials, Engineering, and Safety).
- Experience participating and leading Continuous Improvement
- Past experience in using of lean manufacturing concepts.
- Proven understanding of materials, tooling, machine tools, and
- Understanding of safety management programs and leading people
operating within these programs.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications such as
- The desire and ability to guide and develop employees
knowledge, skills and behaviors.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more
about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster
and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify
and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9
information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
You can view additional information here. If you need reasonable
accommodation with the application process, please call
1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at
email@example.com. Read about our company's commitment
to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality,
place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or
any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Racine , 2nd Shift Assembly Business Unit Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!